ADJUNCT FACULTY | SPEECH & INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS|ON-CAMPUS & ONLINE
Rocky Mountain College of Art + Design seeks qualified applicants for the position of Adjunct Faculty Speech & Interpersonal Communications on-campus and online, who will be part of a growing, dynamic community of diverse educators. RMCAD is a small, premier college certified by HLC and NASAD offering degrees in fine and applied arts.
- Teaching and Instructional Activities: the practice and art of teaching, including evaluation by students, supervisor(s), and self. Faculty must also comply with all administrative and classroom management policies, procedures and instructional deadlines.
- Facilitate meaningful learning of curriculum, competencies and proactively support all facets of the learning environment
- Encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics
- Delivers instruction by establishing a classroom environment conducive to learning and student involvement as well as effectively planning and preparing for classes for student success.
- Records class attendance in Faculty Portal and submit midterm/final grades by the due date specified.
- Provides timely and periodic feedback to students on assignments and participation.
- Attends required training sessions and departmental meetings.
- Executes assessment practices when necessary
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree, PhD preferred. Online teaching experience also preferred.
- Candidates must reside in California, Colorado, or Florida to be considered for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Review of applicants will begin immediately. Apply online by following the link to submit the following required materials:
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial Transcripts (If hired, official transcripts will be required)