· Work with Principle Investigator to design and develop research projects.
· Conduct independent research experiments, including data collection and analysis.
· Test, optimize, and troubleshoot new and existing methods and techniques.
· Maintain digital and hard-copy records of experimental history, protocols, and results.
· Prepare scientific results for publication in peer-reviewed journals and/or grant applications.
· Communicate results at internal and external scientific conferences.
· Assist in the training of graduate students and research staff.